pregnancy

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Little More Info. :))

I went for another ultrasound and NST at Met yesterday. Mom is here from Montana now, so she came and kept me company.

Overall, it was a more positive visit this time. They had found my ultrasound pics from last week--which had somehow fallen under a chair by the bed I was in! Bud scored 8/8 on his biophysical profile, and Grandma Marty got to see him wiggling around in there. :)) We also asked for specific measurements this time. Well, they didn't actually do measurements this week, but the Clinic nurse was really nice and looked in my file for last week's results. Last week, Bud was already measuring as 6 lbs., 12 ozs.! The nurse said he is likely a bit over 7 pounds now. Oh, my--we still have 3 weeks to go!

What does it all mean? Who knows. I am curious to see what Dr. P. will have to say about these results, when I go for my appointment with her on Friday afternoon.

Anyhow, here are the ultrasound pictures from the last two visits:

c. 35 weeks: side profile; face and hands (eyes open!)

c. 36 weeks: feet and toes; side profile

No comments: