pregnancy

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm NOT happy!

Sorry to those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the news from yesterday's doctor's appointment.

As you can see, I'm still here, so nothing's changed!

Dr. P. looked at my file and the reports from Tuesday's ultrasound, and said, "Everything looks good . . . it's a good-sized baby, but we knew that. Thank goodness we're doing a c-section!" And: "So we're still set for the 25th . . ."

Oh, COME ON!

At this rate, he's going to be 12 pounds by the time he's born! I might as well put away the newborn outfits and break out the three-month stuff!

So, basically, it's up to Bud now. As Dr. P. said before, she'll deliver him if I go into labour before the 25th, but I know I won't be so lucky.

I seriously pity the people around me right now. I am huge, and I am miserable! My mood swings are nightmarish, and I barely have the energy to breathe right now. Daddy and Andrea deserve a great reward for putting up with me!

No comments: