pregnancy

Monday, July 9, 2007

The Pregnancy Train

All aboard . . . !

At my uncle's wedding on Saturday, I sat at a table which just happened to contain the three "pregnant" couples in our family. They were calling us the "hormonal" table, the "pregnancy" table, the "dessert" table, etc. Needless to say, the men folk spent most of their time bonding at the bar.

My two cousins (who also happen to be sisters) are both in the early stages of pregnancy, while I am, of course, at the extreme far end. But we made quite the trio, with our bladders, our complaints, and our appetites! For once, I'm sure we out-ate the men at our table!

They also convinced me to get up and shake a little belly on the dance floor. Thank goodness, I waited until there were no cameras around for that one! But I did encourage just one shot of our little "pregnancy train," aka the "pregnancy conga line," for posterity. :))

No comments: