pregnancy

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Triple Play # . . . ah, who knows?!

It's the last one, anyways.

Everything went well today, besides having to spend 4 hours at the hospital because every department I visited was behind schedule today (blah). All Bud's test results were good. They didn't measure him this week, but we already KNOW he's huge.

It was kind of nice to start the c-section paperwork for next week. It was like, I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel! Yay! I have one more appointment at the hospital next Tuesday, but it is just for more paperwork, and blood work, and one last non-stress test to get prepared for the c-section the next day.

WILL Bud hand on until the 25th? I think so, now. I have had some painful cramping the last few days, and even saw a few teeny-weeny contractions on the monitor today, but nothing that really got my hopes up that he'll come any sooner. Well, I guess that's okay. There's only one week left. I am resigned to it. And I know Daddy has his time booked off from work for next week, as do other family members, so we might as well work with everyone else's schedule at this point!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 more week, that is it. Hang in there it is almost over. By the way, while you are in the hospital, have them install a couple more hands, cause you will need it. At least Grandpa Gagnon is off, so he can take Andrea off your hands if you need to.