pregnancy

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oh, My!

Today's triple play at Met went fine. Bud is doing well, and still scoring 8/8 on his biophysical profile.

However . . .

Mommy just about had a heart attack when the ultrasound tech told her his estimated weight is now 9 pounds, 5 ozs.! I believe my exact reaction was, "Oh my God!"

Even if they're off by as much as a pound, he's still over 8 pounds, and that's insane!

The tech and the nurses all agreed that it will be likely that Dr. P. will move up my c-section date when she gets the news. Well, actually, I think she already got part of the report because the nurse was kind of talking to herself and saying something like, "I think she wants you to go at least to 37 or 38 weeks . . ."

Well, I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday (according to Dr. P.'s calendar) and 38 next Wednesday, so I think I should get some interesting news at my appointment with Dr. P. on Friday.
***
And to top it all off, I've developed a lovely summer cold . . . sore throat and sinuses. I haven't been sick in ages, and it has to be now, of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I hope to god that she is wrong. Good luck on your appt and hopefully your mom will get her wish of an earlier baby.

Anonymous said...

Oh My! That is quite the baby you are growing. Can you believe though you may have him next week...WOW! Good luck with everything. I'm still not sure if I'm ready. Loving all your updates these days. Take care

Anonymous said...

How did it go today?
Thinking of you.

~D